Personal- Lifestyle

on 5:07 PM

Hey,

Some of you may care, others may want me to shut up and get back to the games. Regardless, I figured I'd just put in an occasional personal post regarding my non-gaming life.

I recently had to put up with the misadventures of camping for nearly a week. Sure, I have a camper, but I still hated it. I could barely go outside because of the torrential downpours that occurred daily, and I got a raging case of poison ivy- still unhealed. My legs are monstrous.

I've also recently had the pleasure to go experience a local Ska show. Truly amazing. Bands playing were This is a Stick Up, Forty Lashes, and Silent Distortion (pictured). All three were fantastic and I bought a shirt from TiaSU.

Lately I've been also getting back on top of my running schedule, running a meager two miles a day. Yeah, it's not much, but it's something. I'll work my way up before track season starts.

Speaking of sports, that reminds me of school...sophomore year begins August 27th. I can't wait.

In other news, I've been in a Disney mood, watching Toy Story and the Hunchback of Notre Dame again. Toy Story is still brilliant and Hunchback is easily my favorite musical of all time, portraying a surprisingly dark side of Disney. I've also gone and seen The Dark Knight for the third time. Hurray? I like the movie, what can I say.

Besides my days being filled with music such as Bubba Sparxxx (Mainly his album Deliverance), Blink-182 (As always), Eve 6, Mindless Self Indulgence (Recently turned on to their older album Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy) and more, life's been pretty awesome.
Sure, thanks to my unruly personality my social life may have taken a hit, but I always find my way back up to my feet. Hopefully.

Two things to look forward to, really- Far Cry 2 on October 1st and a concert on October 10th (Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, Thrice, Gaslight Anthem). Awesome.

Until then, that's this month's Lifestyle.

Peace,
phampok

0 comments: